As referenced in our Terms of Service agreement under which you obtain and are granted the right to use GoGoWorx’ product (the “Product”) and the applicable Order From under which you ordered Support Services, this Support Services Policy document is the primary document used to communicate GoGoWorx’ support policies. This Support Services Policy sets forth GoGoWorx’ support terms and conditions, as well as provides a description of GoGoWorx’ technical support levels.
Capitalized terms used herein shall have the meaning set forth below, or in the Agreement, as applicable:
- “Error” means an error in the Software which causes a material non-conformity of the Software with the specifications therefore set forth in GoGoWorx’ published documentation (the “Documentation”).
- “Error Correction” means the use of reasonable commercial efforts to correct Errors.
- “Fix” means the repair or replacement of object or executable code versions of the Software to remedy an Error.
- “Workaround” means a change in the procedures followed or data supplied by Customer to avoid an Error without substantially impairing Customer’s use of the Software.
2. Technical Contacts
Technical contacts are the liaisons between Customer and GoGoWorx for technical support for the GoGoWorx Software. Technical contacts should have, at a minimum, read and understood GoGoWorx’ product documentation, to ensure that they are knowledgeable about the GoGoWorx Software, and its operating environment in order to help resolve system issues and to assist GoGoWorx in analyzing and resolving support problems.
4. GoGoWorx Support Lifecycle
GoGoWorx’ policy is to provide ongoing Support Services for its products and periodically introduce new versions as they become available. Users requiring support should refer to the latest released version of the product.
5. Severity Definitions
- Severity 1 – Customer’s production use of the GoGoWorx Software is stopped or so severely impacted that it cannot continue to operate, and the Customer has experienced a complete loss of the production service. The operation is mission critical to the business and the situation is an emergency.
- Severity 2 – Customer is experiencing a severe loss of service. Important features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround; however, operations can continue in a restricted fashion.
- Severity 3 – Customer is experiencing a minor loss of service. The impact is an inconvenience, which may require a workaround to restore functionality
- Severity 4 – Customer is requesting information, a product enhancement, or documentation clarification regarding GoGoWorx Software.
Severity 1 technical support requests should be made via email to email@example.com. Severity 2 – 4 technical support requests may be submitted online through GoGoWorx’ web-based customer support systems or by email.
6. Scope of Support Services
- Support Hours. Regular support hours are from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific Time on GoGoWorx’s regular business days.
- Maintenance Release. From time to time, GoGoWorx provides Updates of the Software to Customer that GoGoWorx makes generally available to its maintenance and support customers for no additional fee. All such Updates shall be considered “Software” and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Modifications of Software. GoGoWorx may, in its sole discretion and only pursuant to a Services Attachment executed by GoGoWorx and Customer, accommodate requests for modifications, however, GoGoWorx is under no obligation to incorporate those requests from Customer in future releases of the Software, or to provide Support Services for such modifications.
- Error Correction. GoGoWorx shall exercise commercially reasonable efforts to correct any Error reported by Customer in the current unmodified release of Software.
- Exclusions. GoGoWorx shall have no obligation to support: (i) altered or damaged Software or any portion of Software incorporated with or into other software; (ii) Software that is not the then current release; (iii) Software problems caused by Customer’s negligence, abuse or misapplication, use of Software other than as specified in GoGoWorx documentation or other causes beyond the control of GoGoWorx. GoGoWorx reserves the right to change the maintenance services it offered at the end of any maintenance term.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DEFINE A SERVICE ARRANGEMENT AND NOT A SOFTWARE WARRANTY. ALL LICENSED PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS RELATED THERETO ARE SUBJECT EXCLUSIVELY TO THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THE AGREEMENT. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT CHANGE OR SUPERSEDE ANY TERM OF ANY SUCH AGREEMENT.
- Changes. This Support Services Policy may be updated from time-to-time and is subject to change at GoGoWorx’ discretion.